Audition Notice for The Imaginators
- Auditions held Tuesday, February 21 from 6-10 PM in 15 minute slots at 2016 Industrial Drive, Annapolis, MD 21401
- Performances in Annapolis on Saturday April 22 and April 29 at 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM at the Annapolis Friends Meeting House. Added performances possible
- Casting adult professional actors , 2 women, 2 men
- Come prepared with 2 minute comedic monologue. There will also be cold readings from sides from the show
- Combination of daytime and evening rehearsals in Annapolis starting in late March/early April
- This is a paid, non-union job, with rehearsals paid as well
- All roles are for actors 18 and older
The Imaginators is the story of three children and the power of imagination. Anne and Tim have just moved to a new town. Anne refuses to play with her little brother, Tim, fearing that kids at her new school will see them and make fun of her. Then they meet the girl from next door, the fabulous Nina Frances Elizabeth Vanderhelden. Using moving boxes and other objects found in the garage, Nina takes an eager Tim and a reluctant Anne on a great make-believe adventure. The three battle the child-eating monster, the Mooklecratz. The children discover their own strengths, the value of cooperation, and the unlimited power of their imaginations as they figure out how to defeat the beast. The play encourages children and adults alike never to lose their sense of play and creativity.
Make your appointment at, and submit headshots and resumes to, email@example.com, and contact us there or at (443) 906-0099 for more information.