Join us for a fun spring of shining on the stage! Both Junior Drama Club (k-2 grade) and Upper Drama Club (3rd-5th grade) will spend 12-weeks working on plays that will be presented to parents on the evening of June 5, 2020, all the time gaining the acting and team-building skills needed to produce a show. You can register for each club here. Don’t forget to take advantage of the discounts we’re offering (bottom of this page and on registration page), if you’re eligible!
Junior Drama Club, k-2nd graders
Thursdays, March 12-June 4, 3:00-4:30 PM
Shine on the stage! Over 12-weeks, students will rehearse two short plays:
- Dog, Cat and the Red Bird by Shaneisha Dodson, a play about friendship
- The Banyan Tree and the Little Grass by Sashi Mendis, a show about being humble
Additional information about both shows can be found here.
- $140 activity fee; scholarships available.
- 3-3:25 Snack time. 3:30-4:30 pm rehearsal (Jr. Drama Club kids with siblings in the Upper Grades Drama Club can stay until 5 to be picked up at 5pm)
- 15-student maximum
Upper Grades Drama Club, 3rd-5th graders
Thursdays, , March 12-June 4, 3:00-5:00 PM
Shine on the stage! Over 12-weeks, students will rehearse and perform The Wizard of Oz by Clare Lopez, a 30-minute version of the classic story.
- $150 Activity fee; scholarships available.
- 3-3:25 Snack time. 3:30-5pm rehearsal
- 20-student maximum
Discounts (1 discount per student)
- Sign-ups before February 29 save $50 with code EARLY
- Returning student discount: Save $25 if you are a former BBPP/Drama club student with code RETURN.
- Limited Full Scholarships Available with proof of enrollment in reduced-lunch program (contact Lynne at 443 906 0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org)